We are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The Services may be hosted in the United States or outside the UK. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data you provide to can be hosted on any servers outside the UK. Any transfer of your personal information will be subject to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework, which is approved by the European Commission and is designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
We collect your email address and the password you enter when you register for an account with us, and we use them to verify your identity, based on our legitimate business interests in keeping your account secure and preventing fraudulent transactions.
We also use your email address:
• to send you confirmations, notifications and other information regarding your account, your subscriptions and your purchases, as may be necessary to complete our contractual obligations to you. Without your email address, we wouldn't be able to provide you this information in a timely and effective manner;
• to send you information and materials about us, our products and our services that we think may be of interest to you, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who have indicated an interest in our products and services. You can choose not to receive such information when you register an account with us or at any time by emailing us at email@example.com; and
You may be able to register for or access the Services using Third Party Services, such as Facebook. If you've registered for an account with us through Facebook or another Third Party Service, we will collect and receive your login credentials for such Third Party Service in connection with providing you with the Services if you expressly provide us with such information. We will only use such login information for the purposes described above. In any case, we urge you to review your privacy settings on any Third Party Service and their associated privacy policies to understand more about disclosures of information from your applicable Third Party Services.
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
When you subscribe to a subscription or purchase products through the Services or over the phone with one of our customer service representatives, we collect your first and last name, your shipping address and your telephone number (collectively, "Shipping Information"), as well as certain payment information, including your billing address and your credit or debit card type, number, security code and expiration date (collectively, "Payment Information"), and we use this information in order to process, fulfill, confirm, or notify or inform you about your shave plans and purchase orders, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you. Without this information, we would be unable to complete your transaction with us and/or deliver your purchases to you.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We also use your Payment Information to verify your identity when you manage your account, your subscriptions or your orders, or make a new purchase, based on our legitimate business interests in keeping your account secure and preventing fraudulent transactions. As stated above, we do not store your Payment Information – our Payment Processor does, and we must collect your Payment Information from our Payment Processor and/or from you in order to use it to verify your identity or to process and fulfill your orders.
We use and store your Shipping Information to make it easier for you to make a purchase, or to sign up for a subscription if you do not have one, based on our legitimate business interest in making the Services more convenient for your continued use. We may also use your Shipping Information to mail you information and materials about us and our products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who have indicated an interest in our products and services. You can always choose not to receive such communications when you register an account with us, and you can stop receiving these communications at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always have us delete your Shipping Information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US IN COMMUNICATIONS OR INTERACTIONS
When you communicate with us or our customer service representatives, including when you call us, email us or interact with us through the Services, we may automatically record that communication, and use that record and the information you provide us in those communications, to address your questions and complaints about us, our products and our services, and to train our customer service representatives, based on our legitimate business interest in providing quality customer service. We also use the information you provide us to address your requests regarding your account, subscriptions and purchase orders, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you. Without this information, we may not be able to address these requests. When you respond to a survey we provide you, or leave a written comment or review on the Services about us, our products or the Services, we record that survey response, comment or review, and use the information you provide us in them, in order to assess and/or address your responses, comments or reviews regarding us, our products or our services, based on our legitimate business interest in providing quality products and customer service.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
In addition to the information you directly provide us, we automatically receive and record certain information about you when you access or use the Services, or otherwise communicate or interact with us (including through other websites or mobile applications). Additionally, like many e-retailers, we collect certain information about you from third parties, including advertising and analytics companies.
When you access or use the Services, we collect information from your web browser, including your IP address and your device's settings and unique identifiers, and use that information to determine your general location, based on our legitimate business interests in reliably and accurately providing you with Services and information that apply to you, and in learning more about where the Services are being accessed or used.
• enable you to access and use our website and other features or content on the Services that you request or seek to use, based on our legitimate business interest in providing you with the Services. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into your account or use the "shopping cart" functionality on the Services. Such Cookies are generally known as "essential cookies." You can disable these Cookies, but doing so will encumber the performance of the Services and may make certain of its features and services unavailable to you;
• determine whether you have previously visited or otherwise used the Services, and if so, whether you indicated any preferences during your previous visits or use, based on our legitimate business interest in personalizing the Services for repeat visitors. Such Cookies are generally known as "functionality cookies," and are persistent Cookies. You can disable these Cookies, but doing so will impair our ability to personalize the Services for you.
• learn about the pages on our website and on Third Party Services that you visit, and thus enhance our understanding of your interests and preferences, so that we can serve you with advertisements for our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you (on the Services and elsewhere), based on our legitimate interest in marketing to individuals we believe may be interested in our products and services. Such Cookies are generally known as "retargeting and advertising cookies," and are persistent Cookies. Through these Cookies, we collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services. We use a number of third parties to help deliver these Services, including, for example, Google. Please see the section below titled "Additional information about interest-based advertisements" for more information; and
• understand how visitors use the Services, such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to our website, what pages visitors view on our website and how long visitors are viewing pages on the website, based on our legitimate business interest in improving and maintaining the accessibility and functionality of our Services. Such Cookies are generally known as "performance/analytical cookies," and are persistent Cookies. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services. We also use these Cookies to help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns, based on our legitimate business interest in improving our advertising campaigns and the content on the Services to better market to individuals who we think may be interested in our products and services. We use a number of third parties, as described below, to help deliver these Services.
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" or "DNT" option, which allows you to signal to operators of Third Party Services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. However, because we collect browsing and persistent identifier data, our Services do not support DNT requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave them. You should also know that certain Third Party Services may not support DNT requests either – you should check their respective privacy policies for more information.
You can decide whether or not to accept most Cookies. Most browsers allow you to delete Cookies and have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide whether to accept each new Cookie in a variety of ways. To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the "preferences" or "options" section of your browser's menu. You can always choose to stop us from collecting your Cookie Information by turning off the Cookie feature on your browser or by ceasing to use the Services. However, if you do prevent us from collecting your Cookie Information, you should know that some of the Services may not work properly.
If you'd like to know more about Cookies, including information about how to manage, disable and delete them, you can visit http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm, https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISEMENTS
We serve advertisements, and also allow third party ad networks, including third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms, to serve advertisements through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted to users who fit certain general profile categories or display certain preferences or behaviours (such advertisements, "Interest-Based Ads"). Information for Interest-Based Ads (including Personal Data) may be provided to us by you, as outlined above, as well as derived from the usage patterns of particular users on the Services and/or Third Party Services over time. Such information may be gathered by us or our third party service providers through Cookies, which may include a file known as a "web beacon" from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to view, edit or set their own Cookies on your browser, just as if you had requested a web page from their website, allow them to serve Interest-Based Ads to you when you visit other websites, and also allow them to provide us and our advertisers with anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting about advertisements.
Remember, you can always choose to stop us from collecting your Cookie Information by turning off the Cookie feature on your browser or by ceasing to use the Services. Also, you can opt out of Interest-Based Ads sourced by Google using Google's Ads Settings. For more information on how to make choices about Interest-Based Ads from participating third parties, and to learn how to opt out of receiving them from participating organizations, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance's user information website at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
LINKS AND CONFIRMATIONS
When you open an email or an SMS, MMS or other text message, or a push notification (each, a "Message") sent by us, or click on any links in that Message, we receive a confirmation that you did so (and when), as well as Cookie Information. We also receive confirmation and Cookie Information when you click on any links elsewhere throughout the Services, including on our website and our branded pages on social media. We use the information described in this paragraph to assess the effectiveness of our Messages and associated marketing campaigns, to learn more about the audience for our Messages, and to better understand your preferences, all based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who may be interested in our services and products. You can stop receiving Messages from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FROM ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS PARTNERS
We work with advertising and analytics companies that provide us with certain information about you, your interactions with us and the Services, and your usage of both the Services and Third Party Services, including your age or birthday, demographic or interest data, Cookie Information, hashed email addresses, unique identifiers assigned to you by our Advertising Partners, as well as pages or content you've viewed, links you've clicked or other actions you've taken on both the Services and on Third Party Services. We use this information in order to enhance our understanding of your interests and preferences, so that we can serve you with Interest-Based Ads and measure their effectiveness, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who we think may be interested in our services and products. We sometimes attempt to direct Interest-Based Ads to individuals who fit a certain general category, and as a result of the information our advertising and analytics partners provide us, Interest-Based Ads or other advertisements or recommendations may appear on Third Party Services that you visit.
To collect the information described above, as well as to serve targeted advertisements to you, our advertising and analytics partners sometimes integrate their own Cookies, including web beacons, into the Services and/or into Third Party Services that you visit, as mentioned above. Remember, you can elect not to have these Cookies collect your information on the Services. Also, your browser or device may offer you a "Do Not Track" or "DNT" option, which allows you to signal to operators of Third Party Services (including, without limitation, behavioural advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites; however, we cannot and do not make any promises about how such Third Party Services will react when you set this signal on your browser.
You may also consider changing your settings to block third party Cookies generally, where possible. Again, if you'd like to know more about Cookies, including information about how to manage, disable and delete them, you can visit http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm, https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. INFORMATION FROM OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS
In addition to our advertising and analytics partners, we contract with various third party entities in order to operate our business and provide you with the Services and our products. These third parties provide us with various services described throughout this policy, including shipping and logistics, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, fraud prevention, promotions management and payment processing, and may share with us information about you that they have independently developed or acquired (in accordance with their own privacy policies and practices) for those purposes, as may be necessary for us to complete a contract with you or in furtherance of our legitimate business interests.
We sometimes request and receive information about your transaction history from our Payment Processor in order to process your purchase orders and subscriptions, or to enroll you in discount, rebate and other programs in which you have elected to participate and use it to verify your identity by combining it with information you provide us, based on our legitimate business interest in protecting against fraudulent transactions.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We also share your Personal Data with third party vendors, service providers and agents, for the purposes and on the legal bases discussed herein, including:
• with shipping and logistics companies, our Payment Processor and others that we rely on to provide you with the Services or process and fulfill your subscriptions and purchase orders, in each case, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you under our Terms of Service or your purchase orders or subscriptions; and
We also share your Personal Data with other third parties where you have given us your consent to do so, including for marketing purposes, based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com. As stated above, you can always choose to stop receiving these messages from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, we share certain Cookie Information with Third Party Services where you have chosen to interact with them through the Services, such as by clicking on a link or advertisement on the Services.
If you post information or content publicly on or through the Services (including when you submit comments or reviews of our subscriptions, products or Services), or post content publicly elsewhere, including on your social media accounts, that relates to us or the Services, we may receive and share that public information with third parties, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing our products and services.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR CONTROL
LAWS AND SAFETY
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We seek to protect your Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the applicable Personal Data and processing activity. For example, all Payment Information regularly collected through the Services is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our Payment Processor. However, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or other information about you that we collect and store. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time. You can help us prevent unauthorized access to your account with us and your Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY SHIELD
We sometimes transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Union, Iceland, Norway or Lichtenstein to our authorized third party agents, vendors and service providers. When we do so, it is our practice to use contracts with standard provisions approved by the European Commission that give Personal Data the same protection it has in Europe, or, where we use third party agents, vendors and service providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield (more on this below), which requires them to provide similar protection to Personal Data shared between Europe and the United States.
The Services are hosted and operated in the United States ("U.S.") through us and our service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any of your Personal Data, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, maybe hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request with respect to these rights, you can email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous, inaccurate or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, as necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
• Where permissible, you can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and you can request a copy of your Personal Data. If you have an active account with us, you can also access your Personal Data by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
• If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such Personal Data. You can also correct some of this Personal Data directly by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
• Where permissible, you can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. You can also delete your account with us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
• If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent to this processing at any time, which you can do by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING AND TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
• Where permissible, you can let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as marketing to you (to name one example), and you can also ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
RIGHT OF PORTABILITY
• Where permissible, you can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format, and you can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
• You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State. Please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for more information.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please: • E-mail or write to us • Let us have enough information to identify you • Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill) • Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
OUR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have an account with us, or as otherwise necessary to provide you with the Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (but only if those interests are not overridden by your own interests, rights and freedoms), comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, conduct audits, or if doing so is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
As stated above, you can request us to erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, and you can delete your account with us at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, protect or share your Personal Data, including, for example, about our legitimate business interests or the legitimate business interests of others that we describe above, please send a detailed message to email@example.com
EFFECTIVE DATE: 25 May 2018
LOOK DASHING WITH OUR TRIALS OLD BEAN
STANDARD TRIAL £5.49
One Sterling Handle
Comes with a rubber grip and is ergonomically designed to feel and look great.
A Three Blade Pivoting Razor Head
It's a really good blade, but you'll like the free upgrade to the 5 blade head in your next package even more...
One Full Size 125ml Shave Cream
If you're lucky, you may even get 150ml!
Things you never hear the postman say...
Worth over £12
Can't say fairer than that!
How Does It Work?
- Pay just £5.49 for over £12.00 of shaving products, postage and packaging is included!
- After one month, we'll charge you £18 to send you 8 new blades. We'll even upgrade you for free to an even better 5 blade razor head pack, which uses the same handle!
- Your subscription will continue to renew every month. You're in control though - easily amend, pause or cancel your subscription at anytime.
- Once you have received your first pack of 8 blades we recommend changing your subscription to 'every two months'. This will save you some money and give you the amount of blades most people need.
ULTIMATE TRIAL £11.99
One upgraded Sterling Handle
We'll give you a free upgrade to a pivot ball handle, it comes with a rubber grip and is ergonomically designed to feel and look great.
A Five Blade Pivoting Razor Head with Extra Trimmer Blade
We'd argue this is the best razor on the market, and we've tried a lot of them!
One Full Size 100ml Pre Shave Face Scrub
You're right, the one in the picture is only 50ml - yours will be twice as big!
One Full Size 125ml Shave Cream
You're right, the one in the picture is only 50ml - yours will be more than twice as big!
One Full Size 100ml SPF15 Post Shave Anti-Ageing Moisturiser
You're right, the one in the picture is only 50ml - yours will be twice as big!
One Travel Size Gruhme Award Winning Aftershave Fragrance
Trust us, this smell incredible.
One Sterling Bamboo Toothbrush
No more plastic handle toothbrushes here!
It costs us about £5 just to get this packed and delivered to you!
Worth over £34
Now that's what you call a bargain!
How Does It Work?
- Pay just £11.99 for over £34.00 of shaving products, postage and packaging is included!
- After one month, we'll charge you £19 to send you 8 new five blade pivoting razor heads.
- Your subscription will continue to renew every month. You're in control though - easily amend, pause or cancel your subscription anytime.
- Once you have received your first pack of 8 blades we recommend changing your subscription to 'every two months'. This will save you some money and give you the amount of blades most people need.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
We'll offer you a sterling service that will leave your wallet fatter, ensure you always have the finest blades, and result in your partner and/or mother admiring your face (or legs) far more often.
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
First, you recognise the unrivalled potential this service offers you. You’re a person of action so you commit to the cause. One short form later and you’re greeted into the prestige that is Sterling Shave Club. We collect the funds monthly or two monthly or three monthly, then send you our amazing products. You could even buy them as one off products if you don't fancy a subscription. Your life just became richer and a little less complicated.
HOW GOOD ARE YOUR BLADES?
They’re spiffing! We're regularly told they beat our members old Mach 3 or Wilkinson Sword. And they should, we’ve scoured the far corners of the Empire in order to bring you truly sterling razors, the very best. Our bespoke Sterling handles have been crafted to be the very finest products. We have quite literally tested countless razors in order to ensure you will be impressed with our range and that they will leave you looking dashing, while saving you time and money in the process. Can't say fairer than that.
HOW DO I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT?
Once you have signed up, you will be able to access your account using the email address and password you entered during your initial registration. You can find the log in tab on our homepage, enter your details and away you go! Before you will be able to log in you must click the link of the confirmation email we sent you when you signed up. If you are having trouble signing in just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAN I CANCEL ANYTIME, NO QUESTIONS ASKED?
Of course, but we're sure you won't want too! Just log into your member section and from here you can amend, pause, cancel, upgrade, downgrade or add new subscriptions to your account with the touch of a button! You are in total control.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We aim to get your shaving gear off to you as quickly as possible, so you can look top notch and start saving money. If you pay via PayPal or card we get your blade out the same day or next business day at the very latest. It’s worth remembering we use His Majesty’s Royal Mail second class delivery system. This service aims to take 3 business days on top of our dispatch time. You will then receive your subscription around the same date each month, 2 months or 3 months or whatever repeat subscription period you've choosen thereafter.
DO YOU DELIVER TO BRITISH FORCES POST OFFICE (BFPO)?
We are proud to supply the fine men and woman of our Armed Forces wherever they maybe in the World. The cost for us to deliver to BFPO is slightly higher but we firmly believe our service men and woman shouldn't have to foot any extra cost. As such we're pleased to say all Armed Forces personnel pay the same great prices as the rest of us here on civvy street!
DO YOU DELIVER OVERSEAS?
We are here to provide to the fine men and women of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. But if you'd like to purchase blades in bulk from us we're sure we can sort something out for you. Send us an email on our contact us page telling us where you’re from and what you'd like and we'll get back to you pronto.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
We offer PayPal, debit card, credit card and Amazon payment options. We can also take direct payments for larger bulk orders.
CAN I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION TO ANOTHER ONE?
Of course squire! Move up or down as you wish. Just log into your account from the home page, go to the 'My Subscription' section and use the links to upgrade, downgrade, less-blades, or more-blades. It’s as simple as that. You can also add additional subscriptions to your account from here or purchase one off items.
CAN I HAVE MORE THAN ONE SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ACCOUNT?
Of course! The more the merrier. If you're joining us for the first time just add all the subscriptions you desire to your basket prior to check out. If you're already a member simply sign in to your account from our home page, click on ‘Add a new subscription’, make your choice, click ‘Add subscription’ and voila you have added another subscription!
HOW SHOULD I SPEND ALL OF THE MONEY YOU ARE SAVING ME?
Good question. We bought some inflatable dartboards, it didn’t end well. Best you work this one out.
HOW LONG WILL MY SUBSCRIPTION RUN FOR?
Probably until someone at Oxford finds a way to control hair growth, in the meantime it will run until you tell us otherwise – who likes having to re-subscribe to things?
WILL I BECOME MORE ATTRACTIVE AFTER USING YOUR PRODUCTS?
Yes, we cannot be held liable for the additional attention you may receive from co-workers, friends, strangers and sports mascots.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD…
Not a problem, we'd better get it reset for you. Click on the “forgot password” link below the log in page and follow the directions. Still having problems? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll sort it right out.
I CAN’T FIND AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org -and we will reply as soon as possible. If we don’t have the answer, nobody will.